House of the sun, the sea, of unparallel beauty, minimal style and endless view. House of the white and blue, of subtle luxury and enticing simplicity. House “of your dreams”… Welcome to Domus Solis, to erotic Oia and to magical Santorini!
|1 Apr - 30 Apr
16 Oct - 15 Nov
1May - 31 May
|1 Jun - 30 Sep|
|Price per villa per night||400 €||520 €||700 €|
- 21 days prior to the arrival date of the visitor-client, the prepayment is fully refunded (any potential expenses are charged to the client)
- 15 to 20 days results in 50& of the stay
- 7 to 14 days results in 75% of the stay
- 1 to 6 days results in 100% of the stay
- No show or departure prior to the scheduled date results in 100% charge of the stay
- Check in time 2:00pm. and Check out time 11:00pm.
The management reserves the right to change all rates in case of a Value Added Tax adjustment (VAT), regulated by the Greek Government.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Adult 18 + yrs : € 60
- Child 13-18yrs : € 60
- Child 6-13yrs : € 60
- Child 2-6 yrs : € 35
- Child 0-2 yrs : Free of charge
Welcome to a private paradise, a hidden eagles's nest that makes your eyes shine when you first discover it. Villa Domus Solis, at Oia, with the uniqueness of the landscape and the irresistible sunshine, will be your personal getaway. …
It is located a breath away from Oia, but looks "secluded", and stuck to the cliff. The castle connects it to the past, Ammoudi offers picturesque elements, the Caldera takes it on a whole new level, and finally, unparalleled Oia makes it even more distinctive, Villa Domus Solis, is one of the best accommodation options on the island. On your way to the villa (your transportation as well as that of your luggage can be arranged) you will take the fist steps on the "other side" of Santorini. Just 5 minutes from the main street in Oia...you will find your own hideaway.
Simplicity and luxury are combined in harmony and the result is breathtaking. Minimal style Cycladic decoration and architecture, simple lines and curves, white and blue, come together to provide the "house of your dreams".
Villa Domus Solis has two modern, fully-equipped double bedrooms with their own bathroom, while a fifth person can sleep in the sitting room area. Domes and linen fabrics, built-in sofas and pillows and elegant handmade furniture, raise the standards when it comes to hospitality. At Villa Domus Solis, privacy and aesthetics are priorities and this is easy to see no matter where you look. Enjoy a shower in the specially designed exterior shower with a view of Thirasia, while no one can see you... You can also sunbathe in complete privacy, using the chaise-longues at the veranda. The whole experience is completed at sunset, when the sun dives in the sea creating a feast of colours...
There are 2 double bedrooms, a sitting room where an extra person can sleep, 2 bathrooms, exterior shower, veranda with chaise-longues, and a magnificent view.
If you decide to stay at Villa Domus Solis you can enjoy the following services. Apart from the list presented, we are willing to take care of your every need as long as you let us know in advance:
Included in the price:
- Luggage transportation
- Free mobile phone (upon arrival at the reception) for 24 hours communication and services
- Daily housekeeping
- Free internet connection
- 24 hours phone service
- Information regarding the most important sights on the island that are worth a visit
Services not included:
- Car or other means of transport rental
- Transportation from/ to the airport or port
- Ticket booking for sights, trips or/ and boat tours
- Ordering of champagne during the sunset (or any other time)
- Dry-cleaning, massage, manicure-pedicure (informing reception several hours in advance is necessary for all services to be arranged)
- The experience of watching the sunset in Oia. There is a very beautiful reason that brings people from all over the world here to see and take pictures of this unique sight!
- Going to Ammudi. Go down the 214 steps that take you from Oia to this picturesque settlement. Make the best of your visit by having some fresh fish in one of the tavernas.
- Bustling Fira, the capital of the island. 12km from Oia, it is perched on the cliffs, offering a unique view of Nea and Palia Kameni.
- Beautiful Firostefani and quiet Imerovigli with the truly majestic view.
- The diverse beaches on the island. From cosmopolitan Perivolos, vibrant Perissa, impressive White and Red beach, Vlyhada, relaxing Plaka to the wild Katharo and Baxedes, Exo Gialos and Mesa Pigadia.
- Akrotiri. A picturesque village in the southwestern part of the island, about 10km from Fira. The archeological site with the same name, is the most important discovery in East Mediterranean.
- Visiting Pyrgos, a village that in 1800 was the capital of the island. It is exquisite and attracts thousand of visitors every year who are after tranquility and enjoy wild beauty.
- Discovering unique villages, such as the traditional Megalochori and Emporio which is truly special due to its architecture.
- A trip to Nea Kameni, the middle one of the three small islands. The locals call it "volcano", and it is on the top of the list for all visitors. Get information on the daily trips to this small but extraordinary island.
- A donkey ride. It may sound too touristy but it is worth it! They are the most popular means of transport and, at the same time, a folk tradition and part of the local culture. A classic route is the one from Fira to the old port.