- Oia is about 15-16km from the airport, about 15-20’ by car.
- Oia is about 20km from the port Athinio, about 30’ by car.
- Oia is about 12km from Fira and 9,5km from Imerovigli. It is about 18km from Megalochori and 17km from Pyrgos.
MEANS OF TRANSPORT
For moving around Santorini, in case you don’t want to rent a car or other means of transport, you can:
- Use public buses (KTEL) to go from Fira to the villages and vice versa.
- Call a taxi or get one at the central taxi ranks on the island.
- Use the cable car or the donkeys, if you feel like having a more traditional experience.